We Go Live In
Technology Marketing Toolkit
A Step-By-Step Process To Effortlessly Close A Cyber Security Sale With Even The Most Stubborn, Penny-Pinching Prospects And Clients
Let’s face it: selling cyber security solutions is FAR MORE DIFFICULT than it should be. Prospects stubbornly argue that they are “fine” or believe “that won’t happen TO ME,” even though we know statistically it’s only a matter of time. Further, the news and hype around cybercrime is making it FAR MORE difficult to sell “prevention” IT solutions, not less, because it’s desensitizing people to the dangers and, in a strange way, reinforcing their stubborn beliefs that it won’t happen to them every time an attack occurs where they weren’t compromised. To make matters worse, NOBODY likes to spend money on cyber security.
During this special session, Robin will give you a step-by-step process for presenting and selling cyber security solutions that will make the prospect EAGER to buy without a lot of “convincing” and without discounting. You’ll receive:
- A complete sales presentation blueprint, from start to finish, that will enable you to close the maximum number of prospects without discounting, sales games or a lot of “convincing.”
- How to eliminate the “We’re fine” sales objection and get your prospect to see the flaws in their current provider (or situation) without bad-mouthing them.
- How to COMPLETELY ELIMINATE the price objection from ever coming up when closing a sale.
- A proven way to avoid being handed down to a non-decision-maker in the sales process.
- A checklist (and templates) of what you should send EVERY prospect BEFORE your initial sales meeting to presell you and your solutions.
- My most powerful method for getting any prospect to tell you exactly how to close them, and the ONLY closing technique and script you’ll ever need.
- How to elegantly uncover the truth about hidden concerns and objections that can derail your sale.
- The secret to instantly getting paid more without appearing to raise your prices OR nickel-and-diming your clients.
- The CORRECT way to deliver a proposal so you don’t get ignored, price-shopped or “ghosted” by your client or prospect.
Building and Packaging a Cyber Security Stack that Sells Itself
If you are a CEO, engineer, or marketing person looking to increase your revenue and protect your clients, this is the one session you do not want to miss. Bruce will cover 3 simple steps you need to build, package and sell your cyber security stack. He’s got something for you whether you’ve been working on a cyber security solution for years, or you are just getting started.
Feeling all zoomed out? Not sure this virtual session is worth your time? Read on, to see if you should actually just skip this session:
- Are you turning away clients or prospects because they are unwilling to invest in your cyber security stack?
- Do your clients get upset when you take away their domain administrative rights, set up MFA, or require them to use a VPN?
- Have you ever had a client tell you, I’ve been doing it this way for years and haven’t been hacked yet?
- Are you not sure what should be in your 2021 security stack to protect users at their office, with cloud solutions or working from home?
If you answered yes, to any of the above questions, you better attend. Stop reading, sign up, and block it in your calendar!
Bruce will give you an easy framework to cut through the noise and increate your revenue WHILE putting the protections in place your clients need.
The Unfair Fight: War Stories from the Blackpoint Security Operations Center
Join Jon Murchison, CEO and Founder of Blackpoint Cyber and former NSA cyber operative, as he shares the most common types of threats that are being detected in the Blackpoint Security Operations Center and how they differ from common threats of the past. The threat landscape changes every day, and sometimes its hard to keep up - don't miss your chance to see what hackers are up to TODAY.
Staying Ahead Of The Changing Attack Landscape With Zero Trust
Cybercriminals are constantly finding new ways to evade EDR, antivirus, and other threat detection tools. This points to the need for a different approach: Zero Trust.
Join ThreatLocker CEO, Danny Jenkins to learn how a Zero Trust approach protects against ransomware when threat detection fails.
- Learn about the evolution of ransomware and see a live demo of new tactics hackers use to steal data.
- Understand why EDR, antivirus, and other threat detection tools are not enough to protect against emerging cyber threats.
- Learn how to protect against modern ransomware attacks with a new and critical approach to achieving a Zero Trust architecture.
- Understand how to ensure your software does not step out of its lane and steal your data through malicious behavior.
- Learn how to control administrative rights to prevent users from jumping to infiltrate connected applications within the network.. and more!
Webroot’s Lockdown Lessons: Cyber Resilience Starts Here
Despite efforts by organizations to layer up their cyber defenses, attackers are innovating and automating in new and unpredictable ways, forcing business leaders to shift focus from prevention to response and recovery. In order to keep your business and your customers safe, it’s essential to understand how to build cyber resiliency and put practices and policies in place that not only help to prevent attacks, but also enable you to quickly recover when they happen.
In this session we will discuss how MSPs can build and maintain a strong cyber resilience posture to protect against an evolving threat landscape.
- Discover how to effectively prevent, detect and react to any cyber event.
- Achieve complete end-to-end protection against cyber threats and quickly recover after an attack
- Learn how to protect your customers and grow your business through integrated compliance
- Build and maintain cyber resilience with an integrated compliance approach